REGISTER FOR FIRST ACCESS TO THE HOTTEST STUDENT HOUSING INVESTMENT
LOCATED NEXT TO WILFRID LAURIER UNIVERSITY, STEPS TO UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO & THE INNOVATION DISTRICT
ONE-DAY SALES EVENT - SATURDAY JANUARY 23rd
40.1%*- Annual ROI Including Capital Appreciation
$23,100* - Per Year in Guaranteed Income
FREE Property Management for 2 Years
FREE Window Coverings
WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN WATERLOO
Consistently ranked in the top 5 cities to invest in by the Real Estate Investment Network (REIN), Waterloo’s growth has been driven by a young and talented workforce attracting some of the most successful companies in the world to move to Waterloo.
WATERLOO AND DISTRICT CONDOS MAKES SENSE:
- Amazing location across from Wilfrid Laurier and a short walk to the University of Waterloo – attracting top students from around the globe
- New major LRT line nearby
- Construction of the $100 million Global Innovation Exchange at Wilfred Laurier
- Construction of the $100 million Science Complex at the University of Waterloo
- Nearby Technology Park is know as “Canada’s Silicon Valley” and is home to some of the world’s largest companies
- Waterloo Region’s student population of over 60,000
- Vacancy rates are shrinking and rental rates are going up
Waterloo’s tremendous workforce is the product of its two Universities, Wilfrid Laurier and the University of Waterloo, as well as nearby Conestoga College.
With over 60,000 students combined, and only on-campus accommodations for 9,000 students we expect Waterloo’s rental market to continue to boom!
In addition Waterloo’s new Rental Licensing Law is quickly shifting demand from low-rise rooming houses to high-rise condo apartments.
District Condo’s location across from Wilfrid Laurier will benefit from one of Canada’s fastest growing universities, which has doubled its enrolment in the last five years.
To Get The Investor Package
Fill The Request Form Below
By requesting to receive details for this project, you agree and give us consent to send you electronic email notices with requested information and also for future projects. At anytime you wish, you may unsubscribe from receiving any further emails.
We hope to stay connected.